Over the past 20 years, we have been at the forefront of the fee protection market. We closely monitor HMRC activity in order to introduce innovative cover that reflects the day-to-day working practices of inspectors and the risks facing taxpayers today. We also understand that every practice has unique requirements. That is why you can choose the exact cover you require for your specific client base. Your Account Manager can help guide you through this process and will design a solution crafted perfectly for you.
Our comprehensive fee protection policies are tailor made to your specific needs and provide cover in the areas you need it most.
Our fee protection insurance is provided in the event of:
Full and aspect enquiries into:
Disputes relating to:
- Corporation tax returns
- Partnership tax returns
- Sole trader tax returns
- Personal tax returns
HMRC use of information and inspection powers/schedule 36 pre-disputes in respect of:
- Employer compliance (PAYE, P11D and NIC)
- VAT control visits
- Employer compliance visits
- Check of employer records
- Requests for information
- Capital gains tax
- Inheritance tax enquiries up to £5,000
- COP8 enquiries up to £5,000
- National minimum wage pre-disputes
- 90 days’ late return cover
- No excesses
With you and your clients in mind:
- We do not require you to have completed the VAT return or look after a client’s payroll for the pre-dispute cover to be available
- Our standard policy includes cover for your clients, with no upper limit on their turnover.
Can we help?
We offer complete flexibility so that you design the level of cover required to fully protect you and your clients. Simply let us know what you need. Contact us today on 0345 223 2727 or send us an email.