R&D tax relief is the UK’s most generous Corporation Tax relief. Despite this, thousands of claims aren't submitted by companies that qualify and would benefit from this generous regime.
Our specialist in-house R&D division can assist you with your clients’ R&D tax relief claims. Retrospective claims can be made for the past two accounting periods which can often result in a significant repayment of Corporation Tax, or if a company is loss making, a claim for R&D tax credits.
It’s important to find out if a claim can be made as soon as possible, so as not to miss any year end deadlines.
The potential scope for successful R&D claims across your client base may well be greater than you think.
Sectors that we've worked with include:
- Aerospace and Defence
- Alarms, CCTV
- Automobiles and Parts
- Banking and Finance
- Chemicals, Paints and Adhesives
- Clothing, Textiles and Fabrics
- Construction and Building Materials
- Electronic and Electrical
- Engineering and Machinery
- Food and Drink Producers and Processors
- Games Software Industry
- Household Goods and Textiles
- IT Hardware
- Insurance Brokers (software development)
- Land Remediation
- Media and Entertainment
- Personal Care, Cosmetics and Household
- Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology
- Printing and Packaging
- Property and Construction
- Software Development
- Travel Industry
- Waste Recycling
- Water Treatment
Call us to receive a free health check and one of our experienced advisers will ascertain whether the company will qualify for R&D tax relief.
If you are unsure at this stage, a telephone conversation with one of our advisers will be able to definitively establish whether or not a claim can be made. Call us on 0114 236 4457.